Admission Cost (includes NJ sales tax)
- Saturday: $20
- Sunday: $15
- Two Day: $30 (Saturday and Sunday)
Kids 10 and under
Ticket Purchasing Times
- Saturday from 9:00AM to show closing
- Sunday from 9:30AM to show closing
Note the Following
- We only accept cash, no credit cards (there is an ATM machine in the hotel).
- The vendor show does not start until Saturday at 10:00AM and anyone who buys an admission ticket prior to the show will not be able to enter the vendor rooms until then.
- Advanced tickets will generally not be sold prior to Saturday morning September 12th, with the exception of some limited promotional tickets that may be sold on E-Bay, and other web sites.
- The admission cost provides access to the vendor rooms, special exhibits, contest room and all demos and presentations.
Model & Art Contest & Exhibit Information
- For complete contest and exhibit information, click here.
- Access to the Jerseyfest Model & Art Contest and Exhibits will be included with the price of admission to the vendor show on Saturday, September 12th and Sunday September 13th. The room will be open for display between 11:00am and approximately 4:00pm on Saturday and between 10:00AM and approximately 2:00PM on Sunday. Attendees will also have the option to submit pieces for display only (i.e., not competing for awards and prizes).
- Attendees may pick up and begin to complete entry forms for the Model & Art Contest & Exhibits on Friday night at the contest room between 7:00PM and 9:00PM, which will save them time on Saturday. However, they will not be able to drop off their pieces and the contest forms until Saturday or Sunday in the contest room.
- Submissions for either the contest or exhibits can be dropped off between 8:30am and 1:30pm on Saturday or between 9:30am and 12:00pm on Sunday in the Contest/Exhibit room.
- IMPORTANT: Although the model contest and exhibit runs from Saturday to Sunday, anyone who submits a piece will have the option of checking it out either Saturday or Sunday. Your piece will qualify for a Gold, Silver or Bronze award if you check it out on Saturday after the vendor show (approximately 5:00pm), but will not qualify for the “Special Awards” (i.e., trophies, plaques, prizes) unless you check it out after the Awards Ceremony on Sunday which begins at approximately 3:30pm.
- We will have security guards all day and night, including overnight. There are strict controls for checking out pieces and leaving the room with them.